Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

~Update~

So much has changed over the past few months.
A two year relationship ended. I started dating a new guy, then what I had with him ended. Now, I'm with someone else. If there's anything I've learned, is that things can change so quickly. I've been so stressed about everything, though, it's calmed down quite a bit these past few days. I hope it can stay that way.

What I do know, is that I'm slowly figuring things out for myself. It's scary, but it's something that needed to be done. I can't rely on other people for that too much. I also can't expect people to have the nicest things to say about all of this.

But, I guess none of that should really matter, even if it hurts.
People can be cruel and ignorant. They will stick their noses into your business and try and make it their own. The truth is, that this is MY LIFE. These are MY decisions, no one else's. So, what I do, and who I'm seeing, does not affect them in any way. I have to keep reminding myself that. Especially, if I want to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment