Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Ramblings


I can't begin to explain how badly I want this dress. Mary Magdalene never ceases to impress me. It costs a fortune though. 26, 800 yen? That's  $348.40 Canadian. way out of my price range. It IS gorgeous though isn't it?
I really love Victorian Maiden and Innocent world as well. My first purchase will most likely be from Qutieland. They sell lolita brand clothing from china, and are significantly cheaper than Japanese brands (which is perfectly fine with me. The review I've read are good and they sell quality clothing).
Im thinking one of these dresses may be my first purchase:
I also really like this skirt:

It has more of a Gothic feel than what I usually go for, but I love the buttons and the ultra-high waist. I can pair it with more things too, since it's black. I'm sure I can make it look more classic if I co-ordinate it right!
I'll probably end up buying a petticoat from there as well. I own two (well, three if you include the petticoat dress I bought for my Halloween costume It's made of a stiff fabric and is pretty poofy, but It was cheap, which most likely means it will deflate.) 
. Two of them are from American Apparel. The AA petti's don't give me as much volume as I would like. I own the reversible petticoat and the slip petti. They're a soft fabric and are high quality. They give me enough poof for a more casual look, which is okay with me, but I'd like to own at least one petti that I can wear with more ornate JSK's and OP's.
It's pretty hard being a lolita when you live in a place that doesn't sell lolita clothing. Especially if you have no means of buying online. I'll probably end up getting a prepaid visa to get a couple of things. That way I can save the rest of my money up for more important things.



No comments:

Post a Comment