Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Birthday thoughts and Lolita purchases.



It's so hard to believe I'll be turning 20 at the end of the month! As of right now, I don't really have any set plans on what I'm going to be doing to celebrate. I know my friends want to have a get together of some sort.

I'm going to get Kayla an awesome gift for our birthday. :3 I might go to some thrift stores with her and get some stuff there. I want to get her a leather purse with fringe on it. Preferably a cross body purse. Kayla loves anything hippie inspired, so anything tie-dyed, with a geometric print, bat sleeves, tanned leather, with fringe or feathers, ivory coloured and crochet. :P


We may end up getting our gifts late for each other this year, as Kayla has been having money troubles. I really want this beautiful deck of tarot cards I've been eyeing for a while. I don't have the money right now, so I'll be dropping a lot of hints~
I'm going to add any birthday money to my pay pal account so I can make a Bodyline/ Innocent World/ Wig Order. I really want these items:






asdfghjk. I can't wait!
I've been wanting a wig for a while. I have very short hair and it's been that way since I was 16, so it should be interesting seeing myself with long hair again after so long. Although, I really don't plan on growing it out. I like my hair short. 

I may also purchase some brown circle lenses, but I haven't decided yet~~

In any case...thank you for reading my ramblings, I'm sure I'll be posting again sometime soon!

Ta-ta~


No comments:

Post a Comment